WDO Photography’s 2 hour digital camera buying workshop is a live class with an expert instructor to help guide you with buying your next digital camera.
Are you thinking of buying a new digital camera? As a result are you’re not sure what you need to know, what you don’t know or what surprises to look for when choosing a new camera. WDO Photography can help guide you in the process of buying a new digital camera. Sign up for this amazing and informative class and learn about the following:
- Camera types – DSLR’s, mirrorless cameras, and point and shoot
- Lenses – interchangeable lenses vs fixed lenses
- Camera Sensors & Megapixels – how many megapixels do you need
- Light Sensitivity – how to find a good low light camera
- Size & Weight – how to find a camera that fits your portability needs
- Brands – what are the features and benefits of different camera manufacturers
- Consumer Reviews – what do other photographers say about specific cameras
- Much much more!
Join us on Saturday June 27th from 9 am until 11 am.
Digital Buying Workshop
Join us for WDO Photography’s Digital Camera Buying Guide, an informative class to learn more before you buy your next camera. We know buying a new camera can be a daunting task. Which is why knowing what to look for to find a camera that fits your needs and does what you want it to do is important. Because cameras are expensive knowing how to buy a digital camera that meets your needs takes some expert knowledge. As a result of this class you will have this knowledge. This class is for consumers looking for their first digital camera or to upgrade their current camera.
Is this class for me?
This class is for everyone with an interest in digital photography. Beginners and serious hobbyists are always welcome. This is not really a class for professionals. There will be a presentation with specific information on what to look for when buying a new digital camera. We will follow that with a discussion and question period. Students are encouraged to sign up for one of our classes. Those that do are given a discount code equal to the amount they paid for this class. As a result if you take one of our other classes this class is essentially free.