You are interested in photography. You like to take photos but wish you were better at it. Register today for WDO Photography’s Digital Photography for Everyone class. As a result you will learn how to create amazing digital photographs. Join us for this introduction to digital photography. Grow your skills as a photographer. Learn everything you need to know to create better digital photographs. As a result of this class you will be a confident photographer ready to create amazing photos.
Digital Photography for Everyone will start on Nov. 25th and run through Dec 30th. Classes are held every Wednesday evening from 6:30 pm until 9:00 pm.
What You’ll learn
Learn everything you need to know to create amazing digital photographs. We’ll cover the following:
- Exposure – aperture, shutter speed, ISO
- Camera settings – manual, AP, SP, Program, and Auto
- Lenses – wide angle, telephoto, normal, prime, and zoom
- Composition – the elements of design and principles of photography
- Lighting – understanding natural light and adding light via flash
- Post Processing – how to edit your photos and manage your personal photography library
WDO Photography’s Digital Photography for Everyone class is taught in 6 live online installments. Meet with your live expert instructor and fellow students every week. Classes are every Wednesday from 7 pm until 9:30 pm. You’re must have access to a digital camera, (preferable a DSLR or mirrorless camera), a notebook and pen (or other means of taking notes during the slide deck), an internet connected computer a means of uploading your class assignments.
Sign Up Today!
Sign up today and get a discount on future classes. Take one of our other classes. Increase your skills. Master the art of photography. Visit our full list of photography classes here.